Dania Beach, FL, USA
August 2, 2019
Deliver bacteria-busting medicine to your fish with ThomasLabs’ Fish Mox Forte Amoxicillin Antibacterial Fish Medication! This broad spectrum antibiotic contains just the right amount of Amoxicillin Trihydrate needed to control gram-positive and many gram-negative bacteria that can plague fish. Put an end to Dropsy, Fin Rot, Red Pest and other pesky diseases brought on by bacteria such as Aeromonas, Pseudomonas and Mycobacteria. Plus, Fish Mox is versatile enough to work on both tropical and freshwater tanks—perfect for multi-tank homes!
- Cures many common fish ailments including Dropsy, Fin Rot and Red Pest.
- Halts the multiplication of bacteria typically found in common fish diseases.
- Effective against many organisms including all gram-positive and most gram-negative bacteria.
- Easily dissolves in water, creating a medicinal bath that can be used for up to 10 days.
- This unique formula is developed to work on both saltwater and freshwater fish.
For aquarium and ornamental fish only. Not for human use. This product should not be given to fish intended for human consumption. Keep out of the reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.